Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love Ain't an Angel

She told me that she loved me, then she walked away,
that moment lives forever, since that fateful day.
It seems I never let go of the love I felt inside;
It left an ugly scar that I can never hide.

(Chorus)
Well, love ain't an angel,
the pain and hurt inside is like Hell.
you never forget your first love;
and whether you heal, only time will tell.

I swear to always keep you inside my heart,
even though you hurt me and tore me apart.
I'll never stop thinking of you, my first true love;
Your face like an angel God sent from above.

You left me a sign inside that you still care
but when I'm feeling lonely, I wish you were still there.
You give me the inspiration to hold on to hope;
The sound of your name helps my spirit cope.

I'll never let go of you,
'Cause you're still in my heart;
The love that I still feel
Gives me a fresh new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment