Thursday, May 28, 2009

Need to Belong

I'm so alone and I feel like no one cares,
I try to pray but it seems like God's not there.
I've lost my mind, try to find the reason why they hate,
I am confused why my soul is in such a state.

My head is hurting and my brain is getting numb,
Ruined my life, now I feel like a bum.
All along, as I sing this song, it all feels so wrong;
My soul was cursed, from my birth, with the need to belong.

(Chorus)
I'm trapped inside the feelings of my soul,
it's like I've fallen into a never-ending hole.
I go insane, I've fallen for so long;
Feeling the pain from my need to belong.

I try to stand, but it feels my legs aren't there,
Please hold my hand, the pain's too much to bear.
I'm deserted in this dead and desolate place;
It hurts me that I can't see her pretty face.

My heart is beating and it seems like a drum;
I'm not prepared for what pain is yet to come.
My ears ring as I sing, like the sound of a gong,
I've been cursed from my birth with the need to belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment