Thursday, May 14, 2009

Short Poems, Part 2

Captured

Can't capture love in a painting,
can't make you love me again.
You captured me and I'm waiting,
for you just to say you're my friend.

Falling Apart

I don't know what to say, don't know what to do,
I'm falling apart, I've fallen so in love with you.
Don't know what to think, don't know what to feel,
I've been stabbed in the back and I need time to heal.

Rainfall


Watching the rain as it falls,
Wondering why I'm here at all.
Wishing I could come back to you;
Wondering what in the world I can do.

Come Back

Starin' at your picture as I wonder why,
I ever had to leave you, I just want to cry.
I feel as if you stuck a dagger in my back;
I hate to say I love you, will you please come back?

Hurting Me


I'm crying out in pain 'cause you went away,
I try to run, in vain, 'cause I'm here to stay.
I need some kind of sense of security;
so I can make you stop because you're hurting me.

Quickly Tire


I quickly tire of this world I live in,
I think I've lived my life in vain.
Thoughts in my head have left me twisted,
I cry out to my God in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment