Thursday, May 14, 2009

Short Poems, Part 1

Rusty Dagger

A rusty dagger pierces through my heart,
but I'm so numb I can't feel the pain.
I lost my true love and I'm falling apart;
I'm so deaf I can't hear the rain.

Sword


My life is torn in two pieces,
there's a sword through my heart.
I can't seem to find a good reason;
why it is I'm falling apart.

Arrow

My heart is held together by an arrow,
the pain is almost too much to bear.
All my thoughts are made up of sorrow;
I feel like I could pull out my hair.

Bleeding Heart

I cry out in pain,
My heart bleeds for you.
I try hard in vain
'cause I have a need for you.

Picking up the Pieces

Picking up the pieces of a broken heart,
a soul that was just thrown away.
This abuse and neglect has just torn me apart;
I can't see the light of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment