Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oxymoron

I look to the sky, tears stream down my face;
I don't want to die, gone without a trace.
The pain is so unreal, can't seem to see the light;
You can't hear or feel, the darkness in my life.

But I know that won't stop me,
I won't let this bring me down...

(Chorus)
'Cause sometimes pain can feel so good;
Being lonely makes me strong.
I don't wanna do what I should,
'cause it feels so right when it's so wrong.

When she broke my heart, she thought I was weak;
But she just helped me start the revenge that I seek.
She thought I would choke, from the pain & strife,
But I'm fueled by the suffering that cuts me like a knife.

I know she'll never stop me,
I refuse to sink or drown...

I finally conquered the painful memories,
I had to stop them before they killed me.
I cannot let go of this newfound freedom,
For I'm finally ridden of that painful problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment